Situated 45 minutes from both Grand Junction and Glenwood Springs, Parachute is an easy place to pull off during any trip along Colorado’s scenic I-70 corridor. The town is headquartered at the confluence of the Colorado River and Parachute Creek, both of which are popular waterways for fishing.
The town of Parachute was first established when oil was discovered in a nearby mountain. The oil rush has passed and today an upscale residential community named Battlement Mesa and its attached golf course has marked a new era in the Parachute area.EZ-IT is Parachute’s number one resource for all of your computer repairs, maintenance and service needs. From virus removals to data backup and recovery, networking and on-site services.
- Our Parachute business services include, wired & wireless networking, data backup, security, server troubleshooting & much more!
- Our Parachute residential services include, general diagnostics, new network setups, virus removals & much more!
- Troubleshooting issues with PCs, Macbooks, iPads and Smartphones like iPhones, Androids, Blackberries.
- Priority repair services available!
- Contact Us for an on-site service call in Parachute
Computers can run slow for a variety of reasons. Our full system diagnostics will determine the overall health of your system and recommend any repairs if needed. EZ-IT’s computer repair professionals will provide the most cost effective solution to your technology problems and can also guide you on your next electronic purchase.
Why Choose EZ-IT?
- Over 10 Years Experience
- Highly qualified
- We Work On-site
- No Service Fee