Glenwood Springs is located 60 miles to the west of Vail and 40 miles to the north of Aspen. The awe-inspiring Glenwood Canyon is the gateway to Western Colorado and is also the starting point of many popular hiking trails like Hanging Lake and Grizzly Creek. At the confluence of the Colorado River and Roaring Fork River, Glenwood Springs is known for its rafting, kayaking and gold-medal fly fishing. Glenwood Springs is home to the world’s largest natural Hot Springs Pool, the natural underground Vapor Caves at Yampah Spa, and the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Historic Fairy Caves.EZ-IT is Glenwood Spring’s number one resource for all of your computer repairs, maintenance and service needs. From virus removals and to data recovery, networking and on-site services.
- Our Glenwood Springs business services include, wired & wireless networking, data backup, security, server troubleshooting & much more!
- Our Glenwood Springs residential services include, general diagnostics, new network setups, virus removals & much more!
- Troubleshooting issues with PCs, Macbooks, iPads and Smartphones like iPhones, Androids, Blackberries.
- Priority repair services available!
- Contact Us for an on-site service call in Glenwood Springs
Computers can run slow for a variety of reasons. Our full system diagnostics will determine the overall health of your system and recommend any repairs if needed. EZ-IT’s computer repair professionals will provide the most cost effective solution to your technology problems and can also guide you on your next electronic purchase.
Why Choose EZ-IT?
- Over 10 Years Experience
- Highly qualified
- We Work On-site
- No Service Fee