Located between Glenwood Springs and Aspen, Basalt is known as a vacation mecca for families and sports enthusiasts while still preserving its original, quaint charm. Incorporated as Basalt in 1901, the mountain town filled with immigrants from Switzerland and Northern Italy to work for the railroad mines and coal smelters. With the closing of the mines the railroad rolled up its tracks and the few remaining folks began ranching. Signs of the great railroad era still remain today in a town now reborn as a vibrant community catering to both tourists and residents in what is fast becoming the heart of the Roaring Fork Valley.EZ-IT is Basalt’s number one resource for all of your computer repairs, maintenance and service needs. From virus removals to data backup and recovery, networking and on-site services.
- Our Basalt business services include, wired & wireless networking, data backup, security, server troubleshooting & much more!
- Our Basalt residential services include, general diagnostics, new network setups, virus removals & much more!
- Troubleshooting issues with PCs, Macbooks, iPads and Smartphones like iPhones, Androids, Blackberries.
- Priority repair services available!
- Contact Us for an on-site service call in Basalt
Computers can run slow for a variety of reasons. Our full system diagnostics will determine the overall health of your system and recommend any repairs if needed. EZ-IT’s computer repair professionals will provide the most cost effective solution to your technology problems and can also guide you on your next electronic purchase.
Why Choose EZ-IT?
- Over 10 Years Experience
- Highly qualified
- We Work On-site
- No Service Fee