Situated high in the Rocky Mountains, Aspen is located 200 miles southwest of Denver and 130 miles east of Grand Junction, at the southeastern end of the Roaring Fork Valley. The Roaring Fork Valley stretches from Glenwood Springs to Aspen. It is a world-class destination with outdoor adventures from skiing to biking, with a flair for arts and culture, but still maintains enough small-town charm for year round residents to call it home. Aspen truly is a unique diamond nestled in the rough of the Rocky Mountains that has a knack for bringing big city features to you in a way that defies ordinary.EZ-IT is Aspen’s number one resource for all of your computer repairs, maintenance and service needs. From virus removals to data backup and recovery, networking and on-site services.
- Our Aspen business services include, wired & wireless networking, data backup, security, server troubleshooting & much more!
- Our Aspen residential services include, general diagnostics, new network setups, virus removals & much more!
- Troubleshooting issues with PCs, Macbooks, iPads and Smartphones like iPhones, Androids, Blackberries.
- Priority repair services available!
- Contact Us for an on-site service call in Aspen
Computers can run slow for a variety of reasons. Our full system diagnostics will determine the overall health of your system and recommend any repairs if needed. EZ-IT’s computer repair professionals will provide the most cost effective solution to your technology problems and can also guide you on your next electronic purchase.
Why Choose EZ-IT?
- Over 10 Years Experience
- Highly qualified
- We Work On-site
- No Service Fee