Jeff Hochstatter, the owner of EZ-IT, has been working with technology for the past 16 years. His most recent work prior to starting EZ-IT was as a Network Administrator for a regional branch of a Fortune 500 company and Systems Administrator for an architect firm. As more technologies become available, it is his top priority to become familiar with them.
Mr. Hochstatter holds a degree in Information Technology (IT) and has extensive knowledge of :
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2000,2003,2007 and 2010
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Server 2000,2003, and 2008 (Standard, Enterprise, R2)
- SQL 2000-2008
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2003
- LAN/WAN Networking
- Security (including firewalls/local policies/security suites)
- Apple – MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, and Mac Pro
- Data Protection & Recovery
Jeff is also involved in the communities that he services. He is a member of several Chambers of Commerce, sponsors children’s sports teams, and is a member of RHS Booster Club. He also heavily donates time to local non-profit organizations and charities and believes in spending local and supporting local events and business. Be sure to look for EZ-IT at your next big event!